Saturday, August 13, 2011

Brave New World

Just finished reading Brave New World By Aldous Huxley, it left me with the same feeling as I had with Battlefield Earth by L. Ron Hubbard. In both books, the rulers control the people through chemical, and other, means.

I believe we're flirting with that now, especially in schools.

Russ is struggling in school because he has a different learning style than what they're programed to teach.

If you are depressed and overworked, they gave you drugs to make you happy with your lot in life, or threatened with losing your job and possibly your family.


I've been steadily getting more crankier as time goes by because people are trying to convince me to conform and be like everyone else. I'm even butting heads with family members on this issue. I'm halfway to my goal to being more mobile, next step is putting to use all the book and magazine knowledge to good use.

Good bye for now,

No comments: