Thursday, June 11, 2009

With a little help from my friends

ok guys I just put my laptop up for sale, the only reason is for gas money to split with.

With this new job, I wont get paid til the end of the month and I didn't have that much to begin with, Thanks alot BK. *grumble*
Anyway, If I try to save money the normal way, I'll never get ouuta here.

If I do sell it I'l be leaving within a couple weeks. I'll be heading west through WY, etc, although I may go through N. Ca to see my sister first before I head north.

What I'm asking of my online friends is; If you guys know of any odd jobs in your area that I can do as I go.

Resume is at this site.

http://www.freewebs.com/wolfdancer32266/resume.htm

Call or write as I may not be online much after this weekend.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Best of luck to ya...!