Sunday, June 28, 2009

What I am

I heard the term before, but I'd forgotten it until I heard it this morning. Social anxiety disorder, Yep, that's me, prefer to be with animals than people.

But...that got me thinking......I've always been introverted and after being assualted at 18, Post traumatic stress disorder, didn't help that no one seemed to care, even family.

And having to try to act normal, civilized or whatever....staying in one place because of Russ, I settled into depression.

No, I wont take drugs for any of those, the last drug I took (high blood pressure)had worse side effects then what the drug was supposed to help.

As Russ gets older, I see he's getting to be like me and I don't want him growing up to feel, by other kids, like he's mentally handicapped.
So...why should I try to be like everyone else when he loves the things that I do. I think he'll be fine traveling with me, better education I think,too.
He's like a mini-me. lol

Yes, I know, I'm a broken old stray dog. *snicker*

But, ya know, with all the disease n disorders that the "doctors" make up, all of us are sick, *wry grin*

If you think about it, that best explorers and inventors, etc, would have been drugged up in todays world. "They" don't like people that think outside the box.


Well, that's enough for now, hopefully, my blogs will be more upbeat after I leave here.

Oh, and I'm bummed out that I will miss cattail harvesting with Celeste. wah!! :)

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

For what it's worth, I think that NOT trying to be like others "just because" is a show of being strong! It's never easy, but it certainly can be more peaceful to yourself and those around you to just be your own person.

Just my 2 cents worth...