Monday, March 23, 2009

Wealth of Knowledge

Just want to share the wealth of knowledge the I've gotten from different magazines.
I have 28 binders, so far, of articles, from '06 to present, that I cut out from various magazines listed below.

Wilderness Way
Backwoodsman
Backwoods Home
Countryside & Small stock journal
Mother Earth News
Grit
Hobby Farms
BackHome
National Geographic
Western Horseman
The Trail Rider
The Old Schoolhouse
The Herb Quarterly
The Herb Companion
Herbs for Health
Dog Fancy
Discipleship Journal
The History Channel Magazine

And
Birds & Blooms
Ranger Rick
for animal & bird info.

There are other magazines that I buy if the articles hit me, but these above, I get often

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Thanks for sharing that list of articles with us. No such thing as too much knowledge, I'm thinking.